I have the great pleasure in inviting you to the 15th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease (ISVHLD) to be held from June 26 to 28, 2015, in Berlin, Germany.
We are delighted to present to you the program highlights of this important meeting.
On this note, we would like to remind you that the deadline to submit an abstract is on March 9, 2015 and that the Early Bird Registration ends on March 26, 2015.
We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin in June 2015.
Professor Michael P. Manns, MD
Congress President, ISVHLD 2015
Hepatitis A Virus (HAV)
- Daniel Shouval (Israel) outlines local and global vaccine strategies.
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Stephen Locarnini (Australia) and Mala Maini (UK) give insights into viral and immunological aspects for future targets.
- At the end of the session, Markus Cornberg (Germany) presents an overview on current developments to cure HBV infection.
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Stefan Zeuzem (Germany), Alessandra Mangia (Italy) and Tarik Asselah (France) present latest therapies against all genotypes of hepatitis C and Jean Michel Pawlotsky (France) speaks about HCV viral resistance.
Hepatitis D Virus (HDV)
- Stephan Urban (Germany) and Jeffrey Glenn (USA) summarize the current advancement of therapies for hepatitis delta and present their latest data on an entry inhibitor (Myrcludex) and a prenylation inhibitor (Lonafarnib).
Hepatitis E Virus (HEV)
- Harry Dalton (UK) outlines the emerging concept of extrahepatic manifestations of hepatitis E and Nassir Kamar (France) presents new data on treatment options for hepatitis E.
12th HepNet Symposium (German Liver Foundation)
- Within the Annual Meeting of the German Liver Foundation
(12th HepNet Symposium) two whole session are dedicated to real world data on hepatitis C.
- David R. Nelson (USA) presents data from the TARGET cohort and Marc Bourlière (France) is presenting data from a French real world cohort.
- Furthermore, the first data from the new German hepatitis C registry (DHC-R) is introduced. At the end of the sessions an interactive panel discussion about hepatitis C therapies is conducted.
1st International Symposium of the Hepatitis Section of the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF)
Within the 1st International Symposium of the Hepatitis Section of the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF) two major unmet needs in viral hepatitis take centerstage. Ulla Protzer (Germany) features as one of several renowned speakers in the “HBV Cure” session; she discusses innovative approaches targeting cccDNA. In the “HCV vaccine session” Florian Klein (USA) presents insights from the HIV field that shed light on the obstacles and opportunities en route to an effective prophylaxis for these chronic viruses.
||You have the unique opportunity to play an active part in the program. The scientific committee invites authors to submit their abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program.
To view abstract topics and the guidelines, please click here.
Deadline for abstract submission is March 9, 2015
|Travel Grants for Young Scientists
||We aim to support young scientists and help them attend ISVHLD 2015. Scientists with an excellent abstract that is accepted for presentation at the meeting will be considered for a grant.
We offer travel grants of € 500 to cover travel and accommodation costs to the presenting authors.
Deadline for travel grants is March 9, 2015
Read more >>
||The congress will be accredited by the national authority "Landesärztekammer Berlin".
Read more >>
||Don't lose time and register now! Take advantage of early bird registration fees and register now by using the online registration portal. If you do not have access to the online portal, please download your registration form.
Deadline for Early Bird registration fees: March 26, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015, 7:00 PM: 1 free ticket for the participant
Saturday, June 27, 2015, 6:00 PM: € 80.00 per ticket
Please make your reservations together with the congress booking.
Read more >>
|Sponsors and Exhibitors Brochure
||Please join us at the 15th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease to share your latest developments in the field of viral hepatitis and liver diseases.
For further information or the Sponsors & Exhibitors Brochure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.isvhld2015.org
Joint Meeting with
12th HepNet Symposium (German Liver Foundation) and
1st International Hepatitis Symposium of the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF)